Natural sites: Lake Gérardmer located at 660m altitude is a lake of glacial origin. It is also the largest natural lake of the Vosges with its 155ha of surface.
The 6 kms of marked path allow a nature walk along the lake whether on foot, by scooter, by bike or by electric bike. Nautical activities lovers will also find a wide range of activities on offer.
- - Sailing li>
- - Rowing li>
- - Canoeing li>
- - Pedalo li>
- - Solar Power Cruise li>
Note: Supervised swimming at the Union Nautique beach from June to September.
Summer and winter, the Vosges mountains guarantee a 100% nature holiday.
Experience unique experiences close to nature at the Parc Animalier de Sainte-Croix, on the Route des Crêtes or at Center Parcs. Walks in the forest, relaxation and swimming in the lakes of altitude, first times in the snow or unusual winter sports, recharge your senses!
The characteristic reliefs of the Massif des Vosges invite you to stroll in the forest, to hike on the Hohneck. On foot, by mountain bike, on land or in the air ... the most diverse activities are proposed to you for an active stay!
The freshness of the lakes of altitude lends itself to the swimming and the nautical activities. In winter, it is the ski resorts that welcome you for a successful family holiday. The two resorts of Gérardmer and La Bresse are awarded the "Famille Plus Montagne" label. Families are pampered with entertainment and activities, whatever the season!
Gérardmer is located in the heart of the Vosges mountains, on the lake of the same name, at an average altitude of 670 m.
It is one of the 188 communes3 of the regional park of Ballons des Vosges.
The situation of Gérardmer favored very early the practice of skiing. Today, the Alpine ski resort is located in La Mauselaine and cross-country skiing is practiced from the Nordic area of the Bas Rupts.
The municipality comprises large wooded areas, some of which are skiable areas, a total of 3 721 ha of coniferous forests (more than five million fir and thorn).
- - 21 connected tracks over 40 km including the longest run of the Vosges: 4000 m.
- - 18 chairlifts and drag lifts. 19,600 skiers per hour.
- - The "Grand Grand" express chairlift, 6 seats: 2 times + fast, 2 times + ski, 2 times + comfort and pleasure. Less ... waiting, less ... stress ...
- - 1,200 parking spaces at the foot of the slopes.
- - 168 snow guns for the continuous practice of skiing.
Night skiing with lighted and sounded pistes from 5 pm to 10 pm, Tuesdays and Saturdays except school holidays and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays during school holidays.
- - Circuits for ski touring and snowshoe walks. Connection to the cross-country skiing area of the Bas-Rupts.
- - Free shuttle from the city center every weekend and during the holidays.
- - Free access to playgrounds and tobogganing stadium.
- - Restaurants and accommodations welcome you in the heart of the domain.
- - Daycare at the foot of the slopes